Monday, September 19, 2011

Summer 2011 Wrap sette: GAS reunion

GAS= papa's initials. hehe.hehehe.
baby Roslyn sportin' the fam tee. (thanks Daniel for the picha)
This year we had the first annual GAS reunion the third weekend of August in St.George. 
It was so fun to have everyone together. I wish we could all get together every month! :( 
Highlights included:
getting to spend some time with the Adams family:
Little Mermaid at Tuacahn!!!!
the staging was amazing.
David had never been before, and he hasn't been to many plays/musicals in his lifetime (I'm working on that, little by little). But he was giggling and smiling and enjoying the show. :)
it was a very hot night and we we were all sweaty messes when we walked back to the cars

I stole this pic from Daniel on facebook. :) I just thought it was cute.
On Saturday morning we headed over to the Jacob Hamblin home for a tour and family pictures (that I'm sure we'll be getting soon, right Ashley?)
After that the men folk spent a few hours in Sportsmen Warehouse.
Then we lunched at Golden Corral (David has converted everyone). And then sadly we all went our separate ways.
'Til next year! 
I should mention that it was after lunch that D&G went back to Sportsman's Warehouse for another few hours and left with some pretty sweet stuff. ;) 

2 comments :

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Ha! Yes, pics are coming :) Also, can you email me the pic of us ladies at Tuacahn? Thanks!!

Rachel said...

I'm obsessed with your family t-shirts. I'm pretty sure that your dad has the most fitting initials out of the whole family. & my dad definitely has earned those initials too hahah oh golly & Chris & Shelly's baby girl is too precious for words. Seriously. You should start making beautiful babies, too, Giuls ;) hah jk loved all the pichhhas!