Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Summer 2011 Wrap quattro: Baby, You're A Firework

I find that song to be really annoying. FYI. But it fits the title. 
We made it home from Pine Valley in time to QUICKLY shower and find a spot to catch the fireworks show. They lit the show this year at the new Heritage Park facilities. We parked at the church and enjoyed it from the sidewalk.
baby girl fascinated with the lights. and a well-timed shot for Joe.
couldn't quite get meself in the shot, but D looks handsome even with the lazy-eye stare goin' on,  so I thought I'd share anyhow.
did I mention that we got ready real fast? As in my hair is still wet and that face is fresh out of the shower? Sadly, this look is not a terribly uncommon occurrence. Meh. Oh and, I totally enjoyed Miss Millie's star flashlight more than she did. :)
Happy belated 4th of July!!!
I get to meet baby Clark (Brianna and Milan's baby boy) in a few hours- yippee skipee!!!

No comments :