Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MY husband IS that ONE Cintas guy...

Too dang funny.
I got a text from David sometime last week telling me to turn the radio on to 94.1. So I did. I missed the funny conversation that he wanted me to catch the end of, but about a half hour later they did a quick recap of what Mark and Mercedes had talked about and I heard something about, "Mercedes thinks Cintas guys are cute". 
That was all good and fun and I got a laugh from it. But when David got home and told me the whole story I was rolling on the floor. 
Mercedes doesn't think just any Cintas guy is cute in their uniform, but she thinks MY HUSBAND looks good in his blues. She mentions where she saw this Cintas guy (Starbucks) and she thought he was cute, and that Cintas' blue uniforms look good. Well, my David is the guy that services that Starbucks.
Small world folks, small world, indeed.
Hopefully this link works and you can listen to the podcast from a few days ago.
this is not my husband. Just a google image.
When Mercedes asked if that Cintas guy she saw is listening and if he could call in, David didn't want to. lol. He says, "I almost did. But then I figured I didn't have time to talk, I was working. And it would have been weird."
the end.