Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The start of a quest

One day when we have our own house with walls that I can do whatever I want with, I'm going to dedicate some space for a "Generations of Love" or a "Windows of Love" gallery. I don't know which title I like best yet. 
Anyhow...The center would/will have our wedding photo, and then to each side of us our parent's wedding photos, and to each side of those our grandparent's wedding photo. 
I finally got a good scan of the only photo we have of Grandpa and Grandma Stolworthy's wedding day (or at least I was told this was taken on their wedding day).
love it. I want Grandma's coat! Such a stylish lady. :)
1 down. 5 more to go.

1 comment :

Rachel said...

LOVE! Wes & i planned to do the same thing, we were going to for the wedding...but I just took things really laid back & didn't do lots of things I planned lol I love this picture of them! So perfect! :)