Saturday, September 24, 2011

Did I Mention

Have I mentioned yet that I've been going [almost] non-stop the last two weeks? 
work, work, work, work, craft, craft, craft [for baby shower], work, work, work,
I will be one happy camper come Sunday evening and I can finally relax a bit.
Also, did I mention that David scored some super sweet concert deals lately?
You probably can't tell from this blown out picture but, this is Gary Allen.
More to come late on how we scored these front row seats. :)
Just a little tease of the cutsies I've been makin' for a precious baby shower. Infact, by the time this post publishes I will be at said baby shower. fun fun fun! [I hope I have enough food]

1 comment :

lauren said...

CUTE crafts! That bunting is awesome.

And I'm so jealous of all these free date nights!!!