Sunday, June 26, 2011

A trip to the Shops

I couldn't post these pics a few weeks ago, because then David would demand to know why I went to Bass Pro Shops without him. And if he pushed the question than I most definitely would have spilled the beans on his fishing gear gift. I have to admit, I have never been to Bass Pro or Cabela's without David by my side, so it was really strange not having him there. But these two and Felicia were excellent company. :)
Mesmerized by the disgustingly ginormous catfish.

Playin' with the golf simulator.



After we got back we headed for the pool.

I think Miss Millie is a little water baby. She was loving it even though it was kind of windy.

This summer has been one of the most laid back ones since before I was in high school I think. I could definitely get used to it! Poor David, he works all day and I play all day (for the most part).

No comments :