Monday, June 13, 2011

{Monday Confessional}...A new daily special

{Monday Confessional}
Oh...Monday, Monday. Since there's not much to be said about Mondays, let it be our day to share a secret or two.  :) sound fun? 

Now that I have to give up some of my ghosts (confession![the first one]: this isn't really going to be a series dedicated to spilling our deep, dark secrets because a) this would not be the place to do so, and b) I'm not sure if we have any skeletons in our closets; it's more or less a way to get me to commit to post something, anything, interesting-ish) I don't know which one to start with. Eek! I'm nervous. 

um...I really don't know what to say...

Ok, I have one: since I haven't mentioned it on here yet, I guess I'll officially announce that:

I've been doing the "Insanity" workouts! And let me tell you, it is insane. But I love it! (and David detests it. mwahaha.) Next week if I'm super brave I'll post my progress results. 
My favorite quotes so far: That shniz was bananas!
and
"You can freakin' do it!"
November '09 when I was doing p90x. We were on the GBSN (ghib-sin) diet.
I  will get my body back, I will!
What did I lose my body to, you ask? The married million of course!
But since it's Monday Confessional, I'll be completely honest and admit that I went on the downhill slope as soon as volleyball season was over senior year. Fui! Just look at me in the pictures in the post below. Scary! 

No comments :