Sunday, June 19, 2011

{Sunday Dessert}...A New Daily Special

{Sunday Dessert}
A series dedicated to our "Sunday Best" dress.
I don't get dressed and "cutesy" all that often. I'm more of a hurry and throw on jeans and a t-shirt kind of gal. But I posses an inner fashionista that comes out full force on Sundays. When asked what his favorite outfit of mine is, David replies "Sunday Clothes!". I guess he likes me all dolled up. (hint hint Giulia! You should beautify yourself more often) Good thing he likes me just as much all tamed down. :) Either way, it's always a "treat" [dessert] when I don a pair of heels and lipstick. 


and because we never did get around to taking any pictures today...here's the best of what I could find on my laptop. Which is really sad, because you can't really see the whole outfit + this is from Fall '09. haha! This series is off to a great start!! Oh well. I still like and use these two items frequently, so it counts. :)
the breakdown:
dress: Target clearance ~$8.00
belt: Plato's closet ~$3.00

1 comment :

lauren said...

LOVE this! maybe this inner fashionista thing is genetic?? cuz apparently I got that too! I love dressing up on sundays but right now I am in sweats, a baggy t-shirt, with a messy bun and little to no makeup. blah. :)