Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{Tipful Tuesday}

When faced with the choice of hopping the wall to retrieve a basketball from the neighbor's yard that is home to two huge dogs, choose to just get another basketball. 
Lesson learned here.

This is the back of David's leg. From one dog. From one bite. BIG DOG!
I've been working hard to keep it clean and infection-free.
Lucky for him it didn't really pierce the skin. Either way, I've been watching it like a hawk and waking up with him in the mornings (2 in the stinkin' a.m.) to clean and bandage it before work. And then I can't fall asleep after he leaves cause I'm worried it will get infected.
Bleh...no sleep makes for a long week.
But oh right, this is about poor David's leg, not my sleeping patterns.
POOR DAVID!!! He's a tough cookie though. He hasn't complained about it AT ALL. (well okay, so he flinches a bit when I scrub him down with Betadine, but other than that...) The bruises look even more terrible in real life. Poor, poor David.

2 comments :

Rachel said...

oh my gosh. OW.

lauren said...

OOOOOOOOOW! Wow. That must have been one AWESOME basketball! :) hahaha...lesson learned, eh?!