Thursday, January 12, 2012

What was left out from December part 3

Christmas Eve
We spent the morning ice fishing.
Getting MYYY brand.new. ice fishing pole ready to go:
Photobucket
Photobucket
it.was.cold.
 Photobucket
Joseph 3-Giulia-1-David-0
Might I add: I cleaned and gutted my pretty guy all by myself [again!]
So tired on the way home:
Photobucket
Got some alone time with Miss Priss
We watched some Elmo!
Photobucket
Dinner
Photobucket
Opening new PJs!!!
or in our case: new sweats. yay!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketD&G had a little photo-shoot. If we sent out christmas cards, this is what would have been used.
Thank you, Felicia, for providing the photos!
Also, take note of my shoes in our christmas eve photo shoot. David made me open a gift before we went to the party at the church that night. In the box lay these pretty satiny things. Have I mentioned that I love that David loves to buy me shoes and that he has excellent taste? I understand if you're jealous.

Last but not least, behold the glory of Christmas!
most of those suckers were for Miss Priss, as it should be. She's so easy and fun to spoil rotten!
Photobucket

No comments :