Friday, January 6, 2012

How we rang in the year 2012

We party hopped between Robbins and Stolworthy festivities! Good thing the houses are only 4 blocks apart.  :)  
Just Dance Wii! (Where I got David to dance, several times. We lost, but that's okay. I guess David we need to get more practice!); Aggravation, TriBond, MadGab, Some Billiards, and I introduced David to the xBox Kinect. Woot! What a way to partay!
Right at 12:00a.m. 2012!!!
 Why must he be so good looking???
Who did you kiss at 12:00a.m.ish 2012?
 And then David wanted pictures of me and this new year hat (I was shocked at the strange request). He didn't like the first one because the flash was on the hat (???) and he ordered me to stay still for another. And I said no.  And here is the flashed hat and "no" face:

1 comment :

LiNdSeY said...

Haha I will never forget those aggravation games! "Wiggle wiggle wiggle".... Never seen my dad and David like that with each other! But it's ok! Girls won! :)