Monday, January 23, 2012

GAS family photo shoot 2012

What with 4 more people added to the family since our photo shoot last year, we were in need of an update. 
Newest members include, in order of official arrival, Lydia, Levi, Jade, and Roslyn
 Ohhh, I love my family!
 The boys. All of them being true to form.
 Now, I would put up a picture of each individual family, but these are the only ones that we have/that took the time to snap a few photos. 
The KKKJ family
 The biggest baby!!!!
tehehehe. ;) Such a pretty thing.
 And us!!! I figured since we were celebrating our 2nd anniversary, that a good, quality picture was in order:
 I love him, I love him, I love him!
and, oh, just in case you wanted it in color to see my RED hair:

Random little update:
school starts tomorrow.
finally!!!! 
And Saturday was my last day at Great Harvest (because school starts tomorrow). Bitter-Sweet.
I picked up tres mas piano students and have a few more pending. Ay yi yi yi!!!! word is getting out. I'm either good or cheap. or both.

4 comments :

lauren said...

Love all you gassers...pun intended! :)

Oh and happy anniversary!!! We just celebrated our 5 year and it seems so crazy!

Oh and how is the whole piano teaching thing?? I've had a few people ask me if I would teach piano to their kids and it freaks me out.

Felicia said...

Love love love the pictures of you two! Well they all turned out lovely.

LiNdSeY said...

Love the pictures! Also - since when did you quit GH?! Sad sad sad day! :( I will be back in summertime to work!! Can't wait! Wish you would be there though! Who took your place?

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

GAS family... nice one, Lauren :) Aren't we all so cute? Glad we all clean up nice or else we wouldn't go out in public. :)