Monday, January 30, 2012

January Wrap-Up numbre uno

Seeing as how I spent most of January catching up on December, I neglected to get much from January up here. So, here we go!
The Circus!!!!!
I got a few buy one adult and get a child in free passes for one of the Circus companies that roll through town. We had never been to a circus before, and we were really excited. Plus, we got to take along some of our favorite little boys. We all had fun!
 One, large, talented elephante:
 This crazy guy! He was making me sweat!
 The little ones loved anything to do with motorcycles, and lucky for them, there were a few acts with some sort of dirt bike or motorcycle.
 We splurged on spider-man face painting...and...
 And an elephant ride!!!

 Too much fun!
I have a few videos from the day...I'll have to upload them later...
And doesn't the back of that Subaru look good loaded down with kiddos? ;)

1 comment :

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

I am DYING over the pic of the boys asleep in the car. So cute!! Glad you had fun at the circus. :) MISS YOU!!