Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Best 2 Years!

We just finished watching that movie at my parent's a few hours ago, and it reminded me that I have yet to post about our best 2 years.
We celebrated our 2 year anniversary at the beginning of January!!! 
just seeing that in writing is making my jaw drop. again. 2 years?!? 
The time has FLOWN by. 
I could get all mushy. but opting not to at the time being. I'll just give a quick break-down of how we partied. 
Got sweet deals at the Southpoint Hotel and Spa. 
brought my jar of cash earned from tips and piano and used that for everything except the hotel and spa.

went to the movies (Sherlock Holmes) and hung out with our favorite chipmunks!
did some bowling. where we each bowled our lowest scores ever!!!!
 Ate at "The Famous" Steak'n'Shake. It was pretty darn good. 
David surprised me with a Kindle Fire!!!! wowza. Was not expecting that! He loves to spoil me. :) 
Spent alll day at the spa on Monday (the 2nd, our anniversary day). It.was.glorious. They have a couples area/retreat so we actually got to hang out with each other instead of being in separate men/women areas the whole time. Fitness room, Sauna, steam room, spa/jacuzzi, lounge, food, MASSAGES. GLORIOUS!!! And then we got all dressed up and had an OK dinner at "Don Vito's". meh. not bad, but nothing to go back to. After din, walked through bass pro and picked up a few things for the man and dreamed about all the fun toys we will one day have. ;)
And then we got home and took these really awful self-timed photos!
                     

We love each other more than we did 2 years ago; something worth celebrating, indeed!
Two of my favorite candids:

No comments :