Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Girls Camp

Just a few pictures:
Photobucket
My Laurels
Photobucket
So You Think Can Dance!
Photobucket
I made that bad boy. I love how it turned out!
Photobucket
Some of the leaders.
Photobucket
Holly and Me right before we took off with our biker boyfriends.
Photobucket
Perfect way to end a Personal Progress PJ party? Facials!
Photobucket
Making headbands
Photobucket
leaders on the hike
Now that camp is over, I can get my brain back and think about and finish other things on my summer to-do list! hooray!

2 comments :

Rachel said...

UMM SKINNIER MINNIE! You keep shrinking!!!! Loved these pictures, looks like such a good time! We still need to get together with our hubs!

Me said...

Sooooooo fun. I knew it would be great hanging out with you for 3 days, but oh man. It was even better than I expected. You are the best buddy to run off with bad boy bikers with me.