Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Don'cha wish yer Wife...

...wore Camo like me!?
g camo
David finally finished his classes for the summer!!! To celebrate, we journeyed to Sportsman Warehouse waayyyy out in vegas and wandered their aisles for a few hours. We could spend all day in that place. Afterwards, we dined at Smashburger- wowza. So good!
And lucky me! We finally found some camo that fit me and was matching brand/patterns. Every time we look to outfit me,  there is either nothing in women's sizes, they're sold out of my size, or the correct sizes are in different prints. Not just at the warehouse, but anywhere. arghh! But this trip was a success! 
Something else we're celebrating this week- David's last 4 days at Cintas!!!!! Glory, glory, hallelujah has been ringing in my mind, and I might occasionally burst it out. Cause seriously. We are so close to having a normal life back!!!! 3 more days now. just 3.more.days!
David is finally taking the plunge and going to do school full time. Something that is near impossible while working full-time at cintas. Which means we're doing a role-reversal and I'll be the one working full-time. I have a few items in the fire right now, we'll see if anything works out. If not, we'll survive on what I make teaching piano. 
I am so excited for David! He can finally sleep ( I was going to say have a normal sleep schedule, but really what it comes down to is that he can finally sleep. period.). We can finally stay out a little later and party with family and friends without having to be home around 7:30-8 so David can get a "nap" in before leaving for work. We can finally fill his school schedule with more than 6-9 credits and not have to triple check that they start sometime after 5 p.m. He can finally really start pounding away at school! He is so close to being done with his Associate's degree and has worked soo so hard. I'm super impressed with how high his grades are and how many classes he has tackled while working full-time. Have I mentioned that I LOVE that he is such a hard worker??! Single ladies, take note: the man you want to marry is one who knows how to do work! This fall is going to be very different one for us. Only one of us will be going to school- David. And only one of us will be working- me. We've both been doing both since we were married over 2 years ago. It will be nice for both of us to be able to focus on just one thing. Although, David is saying that once school starts and he gets a feel for the work load in his classes, he would be willing to work part time. Love that man! The only thing that has us worried about this life change is not having health insurance anymore! We take solace in that we're both healthy as racing horses (har har), minus the occasional cold sore outbreaks (of which I am suffering from right now and David is on the verge of one...), and we hope we can stay that way until we figure out what to do.
How's that for a life update? More details later...

No comments :