Sunday, July 8, 2012

{Sunday Dessert}

I found these photas layin' around from a few months ago:
guys, don't look at my hair. It looks all dry and gross. After seeing this picture I started pulling coconut oil through my hair about once a month. It's been working wonders! 
Photobucket

shirt: H&M
Skirt: found at an estate sale for a whopping $0.50
shoes: found at Plato's Closet
belt: i think I also found that at Plato's...and after squinting through these photos (I seriously could not look up because it was so bright outside) I realized I wore it upside down all during church. humunuh.

And oh yes, this reminds me. As I'm sure you figured out by now what with post about Girls Camp...I was released as the primary chorister at the end of April and put in as the Laurels Adviser. Talk about BitterSweet! Aycheewahwah! I love my little primary singers and miss them so much! I check in on them like those parents dropping their kids off at nursery...sigh. However- my week seems to be a lot less stressful knowing that I don't have to plan a jr. and sr. singing time anymore. Now I get a different kind of stress as I plan gospel doctrine-esque lessons for the 16-18 year old girls. Oy! It's been fun so far. We have a "bawl" every week!  

No comments :