Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mother's Day

Photobucket
David and some of his favorite girls.
Photobucket
I made that cute lil' thing at a craft night a few weeks before and was so excited for Mama to open it because I knew she would love it as much as I did!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When she first opened it! Later she insisted we get some pictures of us with her (see above).
My mother and I, of course, failed to get a photo. But we love her lots too and got her some shaweeet coconut oil. I'm a huge fan of coconut oil, and I love sharing my favorite finds. I think I'm finally not as shocked anymore when I realize how much like my mother I've become. It's a funny ol' world. And how lucky am I to have a mother-in-law who I love to bits and get along so well with?

1 comment :

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

I'm so glad to see you back on the blog. :)