Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Glasses

While working on a little sewing project in Mom's sewing room a few weeks ago, Spencer came in and asked if he could play a game on my phone. 
Before I could get the game going, he noticed Nonnie's glasses on the sewing machine and asked me what they were. 
I explained to him that Nonnie uses these glasses to help her see better when she sews. And then I had him try them out. 
He even let me take a picture!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And then he decided he wanted to take pictures.
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
the end.

2 comments :

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Two things: 1) Mom has funky glasses like that?! She's so cool now! :) 2) Spencer looks HILARIOUS in Mom's glasses. Oh, and c) he's such a budding photographer. :)

Rachel said...

Your nephews and nieces are so cute!!