Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Disneyland photos that got left out

I think that's everything from this trip...who knows, maybe I'll find more...
Photobucket
I don't recall having this infamous backdrop for a disneyland photo before, so this was on my disneyland bucket list.
Photobucket
I stopped myself right as I landed from leaping into this box, with chocolate covered frozen banana in hand, David snapped a photo, and then ran back out so that the people waiting in line (that were fumbling with cameras and who was going to stand how) wouldn't notice that we jumped ahead of them.
Photobucket
I might have been 1% less accurate, but I still had the better score- whabam! The Midway Mania line was definitely worth the wait!
Photobucket
Waiting for our spin on the tea cups!
Photobucket
Birthday girl!!!!

No comments :