Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Last Day of our Reality Escape

Staying true to form for any escape from reality, we beach bummed it on Wednesday until we soaked up enough sun, built a sand castle, smelled enough ocean, and had enough sand between our toes.
I quickly snapped a photo and didn't bother to look to closely at how it turned out. After putting my phone away, David said, "I think I didn't quite get around to smiling for that one." I told him, "Oh no, it's fine. You were smiling. It's Great." When we were driving on the I-15 headed for home, I pulled out my phone and looked through the photos of our week and laughed when I came upon this. Sorry, love!

2 comments :

Adam and Nicole said...

You two are so cute. I miss you mucho! Looks like you two are having lots of fun.

Felicia said...

So jealous of this lovely little vacation. Looks like you had a ball. Loves!