Friday, April 6, 2012

Fantasmic!

On Tuesday night of our Disneyland adventure, we wandered over to The Rivers of America to catch the Fantasmic show! I think that's what it was called anyway. It was awesome! But the evil witches are really creepy and could totally be nightmare inducing for small children.
And then we went and waited in line for the AtroOrbiter ride, or something. The one for kids at the entrance for Tomorrow Land with space rockets and planets. Yah, we waited in line for that ride. Because, hello! I had never done that one before and I was on a mission to go on the rides that I had never been on. Mission accomplished, again!

Also, about an hour and a half ago, we got home from a double header softball games. It was the last game for a coed league and a team was forfeiting, so Turner made his own team so that league team could actually play their last game. Kinda feel bad about it now. We totally killed the poor team. hmm. Maybe we should be an official team, guys! Guys! Yes!? no? ...anyway... David and I both played well. We found out that D is a star pitcher. woot! And that Shelly, yes- little, dancer, Shelly, is down for softball. She even had a few homeruns!!!! fist pumps Chest bump!hoorah!
I just spent the last hour and a half looking through the blog instead of finishing my English assignment that's due tomorrow. It's just too much fun sometimes to look back and remember. ...I really should go finish school stuff...humunuh.

No comments :