Monday, April 2, 2012

{clumbsy thumbsy}

My oh my.
This one has me rolling...still!
On Valentines Day when I finished David's football display case, I sent a picture and mass text to David's fam.
It read: Still have a few more thongs to find and put in, but here it is!
....
kill me!
...
from Mama Nessie Robbins (that's what her name is in my phone): Lol What kinds of thongs?
...
from Felicia: he will really love the thongs. don't tell me about that though.
....
I quickly sent out a ***THINGS*** correction. But the damage was already done.

3 comments :

Keri said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

LiNdSeY said...

Thank you... For making me laugh out loud... Quite literally. Enough for my roommate to ask me what was so funny...! hahaha. Greatest thing I have read in a while!

lauren said...

hahahahahahaha....

When I first read that I thought.." I KNEW IT!! They HAD to wear a man thong under those tight pants!"

hahahahahahaha....

Love it!