Monday, April 2, 2012

Dancin' Away With My Heart

Before we resume pictures from the best week evah! Just did some fb browsing and came across this picture. 
Did a bit of dancin' and movin' and groovin' this weekend. There is always fun to be had when Nessie is around. On the way to P-town on Thursday, the song "Dancin' Away With My Heart", came on the radio, and it was stuck in my head the entire time. Love that Lady Antebellum.
Now, let's not look at me gettin' down, but instead focus our attentions to David.
How did I marry such a handsome piece of man?
Thank you, Nicole, for the picture! ;)
And thank you Breezy for hosting such a great dance party! ;)
Also, wow, I need to get your birthday gift and hump day present to you. And I should probably delete that last sentence because it sounds very strange and awkward.
Wanna know what else I stumbled on while on the fb tonight?
 This old thing!
But more specifically, this:
we've loved each other all along.

I miss you, my bosom friend!

1 comment :

Breezy said...

OH MY GOSH!! How did I miss this post of yours????!! So glad I went looking through again. LOVE YOU!!!!