Wednesday, October 5, 2011

GAS Reunion pics

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves on this one, you know, like I'm supposed to on all the other "Wordless Wednesdays". 
More from the GAS reunion.
ya'll ready for picture over-load???
ready or not...
I think Mom looks so cute in this one! I hope I age as well as she has.
mmm foot good!
Spencer was definitely the boss of the grapes.
the whole fam damily.
The line-up:


sunshine, right in my face! Also, Logan put that little flower in my hair. awww.
 
the end. 

2 comments :

lauren said...

Cute pics!!!

Are you going to Thanksgiving in Idaho?

if so, you should come like a week early so I can see your face! :)

Love all you GAS'ers.
Literally.
And you know how I mean that. I spent summers with a few of you.

C Stolworthy said...

LOVE, love, love these. Thank you for sharing.
(and who is "aging"? )