Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{Monday Confessional} with a little bit of Sunday Dessert

I'll let the pictures do [most of] the talking here.
As hubby was out hunting for a "monster" buck this week, I did this:
kind of shocked at how bright, yet how dark, it looked at this point
all done!
I love that when I walked back to my stylist's chair, one of my good friends from High School, Cami, was working on another lady. So fun and such a nice surprise! Thanks for the chat Cam, and thanks for bringing in your chunk of love for me to play with!!!!

Now it's time for some Sunday Dessert:
jacket: found at Marshall's, $10
dress: Wal-Mart rack baby (several years ago), $8
boots: found at Ross (Jr. year of high school!) $25
hair makeover took place at Kaya Salon, off of the 2-15 and Valle Verde by Miss Becca Bates! 
the [lack of good] lighting is making the hair look a lot darker. 
 And that is all the pichas I have of the hair at this moment.

Now this duo is a totally possible option for Halloween. 

Oh and, Husband LOVES IT! 
He got in really late last night, I was already asleep. But today he told me his thoughts were: 1- who is that in my bed? 2- oh yah, she (me) said she had a hair appointment. 3- cool, my wife is hott.

4 comments :

Rachel said...

um I really like it a lot!! Way to take the risk, it's hot!

Felicia said...

I've been waiting to hear David's reaction :) I personally love it.

LiNdSeY said...

I seriously love it a lot! Glad Davy does too! Love you and miss you! Can't wait to see everyone in a few short weeks!!!! :)

lauren said...

LOVE that! ALL of it.

You've inspired me.
I need bangs.

I already did red this summer and LOVED that too!

And YAY for husband being home. Hate hanging out solo.