Friday, February 18, 2011

Nachos & Later.

Picture of our obviously different tastes in food.
David: meat and cheese. and more meat.
Giulia: the above + salsa and anything green.
But a shout-out must given to David for making both of these plates spontaneously and loading mine up with delicious veggies and such. love him.

And the later from this one.
So. Whhyyy did we run up to SLC and back within a two day time frame?
Well, let me tell you. David's cutie pie cousin asked him to baptize her. And well, I guess that's all I need to say. I was imagining that I would write a lot on this one, but that covers it. Now for the pictures....
Miss Alexia and David

 Aunt Denise

Trying to give the Colbster a kiss. He was not having any of it. 
He saw David and I giving each other a smooch and came up to us and said, "That's nasty!"

 Yet another awkward grin from me. :)

 This one soaked up all the attention she was getting.  
And...that's all the photos I have. :)
I loved getting to know Denise and her family. They are so fun and welcoming! We can't wait to visit again! (preferably for a longer period of time)
And...it should be noted that after the baptism fun is when David and I (with Ch, Feesh, lil' Millie, and Mama in tow) hopped over to a Verizon store and purchased our Droids. Our lives have been forever changed.

No comments :