Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Date of the Month Club: January

One of my friends organized a "Date of the Month Club" for all us young married kiddos around Hendo.
Kayla (the super fun friend) circa '07.
In Gilmour's room.
Twin Day. ;)

Each month a couple will plan a date night for the group. This month we went to Chili's for dinner, then played games at the Larsen's. The games were boys v. girls. During the last game, it was clear that the girls would win. The girls took pity on their poor boys and agreed to "winner take all" for the last round of "Creationary". In a stroke of luck the boys won that ONE round...thus winning all.
The proud Scam Artists:
The Sore Losers:


Thank you so much Kayla! We had so much fun and can't wait for next month!
We're glad we met up with old friends and made new ones. :)
Kayla, can I stake a claim in planning for a summer month? And OMG I owe you $5.

2 comments :

Kassie and Peter said...

That was a fun date! I didn't know you had a blog. I am so bad at blogging. bahaha :) Can't wait for next month with everyone!

Kayla and Andrew said...

Giules,

Thank you for motivating me even more to lose weight with that picture, haha. And don't worry. You aren't the only one that forgot about the $5. You can get me next time I see you ;] Haha. And OF COURSE you can plan a date this summer. What month do you want to plan? :] Thanks again for coming. I'm excited for this months date!