Tuesday, February 15, 2011

via Droid

Scenes from the weekend.
Whilst shopping with Grandmajune, I found these beauties at Payless. Cuteness under $10. (I love sales!)
 And since it was BOGO, these ones rung up for ~$4.50 (originally $29.99, on sale for $9 + BOGO). 

Dia's bridal shower. 
I'm really great and didn't get any pictures of the bride, except for her feet during this game. 
 Two teams racing (blindfolded) to do the best paint job in a minute. 
Funny.

This Chick is having a baby!!!
(And it hit me that people my age are having babies, and that maybe I could start considering the thought that it wouldn't be all that crazy if we did too. )


 Spent some time with these funny guys Saturday morning. 
 They were fascinated with Grandpa Robbins selection of wrenches and that three of them were almost the same size as themselves.

Watch yourself around Spencer, he's a good shot for a 2 year old. 
But, you should be safe because he only shoots at "bad guyss" and "bears".

He will giggle until he drops if you "sky" him a little bit. 

While driving them back home, I opened the sun roof and they thought it was so cool! When we got to the house, they didn't want to get out of the car. So I left them in there and went inside to find Shelly and baby Lydia (or MY Wydia, as Spencer calls her). When I came outside this is what I saw. They were climbing in and out and all over my car like a jungle gym, complete with a slide- a.k.a. the windshield.

Trying to decide what shoes to wear to the party.

Amelia wants my phone.

Kason eats. a lot. 

Me and my Haele girl.

Everyone!

Small story with this pic: The walls of our abode are also currently the home for a family of chipmunks. You can hear them scurrying through any time of the day. It's pretty comical, however it drives David and Grandpa nuts! (pun intended) Sunday morning the little guys were spotted playing in the backyard (the audacity!), and this was David and Preston's attempt to.....um....solve the problem. 
Golf clubs! It brings to me memories of a certain Thanksgiving in Idaho. hahaha.
Neither one came close to getting anything.

I love the box my phone came in. So chique!

David looks good in a gray tie.

The end. 

1 comment :

Dan & Mel said...

It was so fun seeing you guys this past weekend. Love the photo of you and Haele.