Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ack!

We really should not be allowed out in public sometimes.
Especially me. zoiks!
However, out in public we go!
Like for instance: the Drive-In.
We celebrated my birthday a little early, knowing that David would have work off on Wednesday. Our original plan was to go camping. But that didn't pan out- good thing too, hello crazy March winds! That would have been fun waking up to while in a tent in the middle of nowhere.
Plan B: Tuesday Family Nights at the Drive-In. 4 bones[ish] a person for a double feature! sweetness. It was so nice having David awake past 8:00p.m. and we could actually do something together! We saw Red Riding Hood, and The Adjustment Bureau. I liked them both. And I especially liked snuggling with the man in the bed of the Subaru while sipping gingerale, munching on popcorn, and chowing down on a $5 pizza. 5 star birthday dinner right there.
Blurry and Awkward.
Slightly Better.
Ignore my scraggily hair.
Too bad we only took pictures as we left eh? By the time we got set up and settled in, we realized we left a camera in the car, and we were way too comfortable to get up and get one. So, as evidence that we did, in fact, go to the drive-in, notice the mats in the back used to pad down the bed. 

Wednesday morn we slept in [oh glorious sleeping in past 2:00 a.m.! David loved it], went to Denny's for some grub, hunted for treasure at Saver's,
went to the Archery Range,
where I used a recurve bow (without sights!) and got pretty good,
And unfortunately got no photo of said bow in my hands so really, this photo is totally invalid, but you believe that I shot those arrows and hit that yellow from 15 yards don't you? Don't you?
sojourned to Ross and finally got me a big ol' clock!, (when it's on the wall I take a photo for show and tell) and ended the day with a smoothie from Trop Cafe (coupons for a 24oz for $.99). mmm.
The best birthday celebrating before a birthday ever! I love having David all to myself all day. 
And now we have matching sunglasses. muahahaha. I found mine at Forevah XXI online, ~$4.99. David found his at Ross today for $5.99. We love not paying full price for stuff when you don't need to. :) I think that message shined throughout this post. 
word. 

1 comment :

Chris and Shelly said...

I love this last picture. You two should be in the movies together or something! You look so tough!