Friday, April 22, 2011

Excuses. Excuses.

No words (well, maybe just a few). Just pictures to wrap up what I missed from my BIRTHDAY. And then sometime maybe I'll get to the rest of March. And then one day I'll get caught up on April. And then hopefully by then life will slow down a bit and I'll be a regular blogger once more. (Anyone interested in writing a chem paper for me? yes?!) Til' next time...
note: I have never celebrated so often for my birthday ever before. I guess 21 really is a big deal!

 Buca Birthday.
BirthDAY.
complete with balloon launch. 
dinner at Brio.

Happy Birthday to me!
lovin' that hubban'.
be jealous. he's all mine!
fav birthday present.
The end.  

2 comments :

Felicia said...

I miss you two :) Can't wait to see you this summer.

Rachel said...

Yay!! happy Birthday!!! Sorry I missed it! & Wes got sleeping bags for his birthday, too!! Double date camping trip sometime?