Tuesday, April 26, 2011

March. The Final Chapter.

Okayy, this should be the last of what we missed from March. 
1) Brooke's "Mormon Prom". She asked me to do her hair and make-up. We had a blast! I should have taken a picture of the back of her hair- it looked awesome! I love how her eyes turned out. So pretty!
This pic is stolen from Julie's facebook. :)

2) Sam & Dia's Wedding!!!!!!!
I'm a really bad videographer, but I'm learning. 
Not the best quality, all the video is from my phone. 

Dia asked me to help her with hair/make-up as well. But really, she does not need help at all- she is so gorgeous! 
It was windy.
finishing touches before the reception
where Lydia stole the hearts of many
and everyone danced the night away
please feel free to mock my funky bowed legs.


so simple and beautiful!
and yes, those are the lights of Vegas in the distance.
bahahahahaha. 
Papa keeping the wittle one warm
What a lovely evening for a lovely couple. 


to end, check out the boys' dance skills (and Hazel's bouncing ability). I didn't even have the camera going for the good stuff. Either way, they're cute. 

No comments :