Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Morning.

So it was pointed out to me that David dearest looks like he's shirtless in this photo (click here, I hope this works because I can no longer find this particular photo on the laptop. strange. it really has disappeared).
And now every time I see that pic, it really does look like hubby is showin' his skin! funny.
But I am here to assure you that he was indeed fully clothed (although I wouldn't have minded if he wasn't).
In this re-take, the shirt is more visible.

Other items of business:
It's 7:30. a.m.
I've been up for hours. HOURS. It's been one of those mornings where I can't fall asleep again after David leaves for work.
My flarties stink. They're kind of reminding me of an old grilled cheese sandwich.
After hours of wishing for sleep to take me, the time has finally come where I think it will. But I don't want to go! I am determined, after hitting 'publish post', to go about the day per usual and accomplish lots of great things. I will not sleep the day away, no! (Because I could if I wanted to. Classes all day on M/W and piano in the afternooons on T/R. So really, I could sleeep my morning away. But I won't. Even though I really love sleeping) And then husband and I can experience being slap-happy tired together when he gets home! Sounds fun!
I will try to be more personable this year. :)
I love my David. My heart really does skip a beat every time I see him.
Oh those blue eyes. 
We've been married for a whole year (plus some). At the same time it feels like we've been married for much, much longer than that (in a good way), and also like the wedding was just a week ago. So sad I'm not sitting in the Bahamas typing this, sigh.



Quick Fact: I cannot fathom why, but David loves my feet and dotes on them frequently. Foot rubs, nail polish (that he picks out himself), shoes. SHOES! Ok, so some of you know that I love my shoes. Some may call it an addiction. whatevs. David whole-heartedly loves my love for shoes. EVERY time we are in a store he steers us to the shoe section. My shoe collection has definitely grown since being married, and I'm not complaining!

After perusing through wedding photos, I present to you some favorite candids [that are not of Team D&G]. Check back next year for more!

Spencer is still just as crazy fun. Just louder, faster, bigger, and you can understand what he's saying now. This was at the dinner Saturday night. Papa was trying to shoot pieces of the rolls into his mouth. 

This one makes me laugh every time I see it. Thanks for all your hard work Joe!

Marriage {with David} is bliss. The end.

1 comment :

Dan & Mel said...

You sound like me. It takes me forever to go back to sleep when Dan leaves or if one of the kids get up in the night. We are sleepless sisters!