Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day.

Love, devotion, sacrifice. 
I believe those to be the best qualities found in a mother, and we are so grateful to have mothers that teach us daily how to better cultivate these qualities in ourselves.
To our mamas- WE LOVE YOU. and THANK YOU.


Another reason that I'm now grateful for mother's day is that I can easily remember the day the Mr. and I first beheld each other and then met later on that evening. You see, I have this HORRID memory sometimes, one that can't remember how our first "I love you's" were exchanged without some gentle prodding....ehhem. So I'm glad that I have Mother's Day to pinpoint the very day my life was placed on a beautiful new path. Mday marks the beginning of our Summer Lovin', and maybe this year I'll finish the story for you. maaaaybee.

No comments :