Monday, May 14, 2012

It's official.

Team D&G's Summer Lovin' series is going to make a come back this summer. 
I've learned a few things since trying to do this last year. Last year, I wanted to re-do everything we did our first summer together and take pictures this time. I've since learned that it's hard to recreate anything, and your attempts don't come close to the real thing...so why try? Plus the pressure of taking pictures was too much for me. ha! Also, our schedules are COMPLETELY different now than when we first met. David wakes up at 2a.m. to leave for work. Starting a night of fun at 7 or 8 means that it won't end until 10, 11, or 12. And for a guy that NEEDS to be in bed by 8, this whole re-do thing is SO not going to happen.
So now that I've resigned myself to the above facts + the fact that I can't load any pictures to the blog right now until I figure something else out, I feel good about just writing. No re-runs of late nights, no pictures, no pressure. I like it.

No comments :