Monday, February 20, 2012

The end of Vday Lovin'

For the day of love, David got a Camelbak groove (he's finally part of the club!), and part 1 of 2 of football display cases. Only he didn't know it was two parts.
I gave David this display box on Vday, and he loved it.
Two days later I surprised him again with this bad boy:
 He really loved it! 
These display cases were supposed to be his birthday present, in November! And then they got pushed to Christmas. ...and yah. But they're finally done! I think they turned out great. And David LOVES them, so I'm happy. 
 Here is our valentine's day picture! David had a date with a boho. yay! 
I had class till' 10...but skipped out at 9. Saw "The Vow" at 9:30. And then went to Applebee's at 11:30. We usually don't do the late late night thing, so this was out of the ordinary for us. But it was fun.

No comments :