Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Winter Fest

Last Friday, or was it two Fridays ago???, Henderson put on a lights parade down on Water St. I haven't been to a Henderson parade since the last one I marched and or danced in. And we've never done one at night before! It was fun.
heh.


hhaahahahahhaha
ahhh. the Brown Band!!!! Seeing this and Brenda's Dancers brought back many memories of many parades in years past.
Shelly was there too. With four kids. The one pictured not belonging to her.
Mrs. Claus!!!!

The boys loved any float that was pulled by a tractor, semi, or monster truck.

When the monster truck finished its parade, it parked right behind us!!! Score!!!

Spencer did not want me taking any pictures of him.

"I really love that I'm standing right next to this huge truck, but I refuse to show my excitement and smile for the camera. Giuweela, I refuse!!!"
And then there was Logan who was so excited I could barely get him to stand still and look at me and smile. He thought it was pretty cool that the tire was as big as him!
hhahaha.

Pider-Man came up to the boys and flexed his muscles.

And then, and then, and then....finally it was.....SAAAANTAAAAAAAAAAH! I know him!!!!
The end.

No comments :