Friday, December 2, 2011

Gary Allen

Oh meeee. So glad I'm not a blondie anymore with a huge forehead and awkward grins.
I finally uploaded what pictures we have from the Gary Allen Concert back from September.
umm...scary shot of me...but Look how close we were! Front row!!!

This was a great concert!!! 
I wish I had some good videos to put up.
Alas, there are some perks to sitting in the back: when you're in the front row, your video/audio recording only picks up the bass. So most of our videos just sound like thump,thump,thump mumbo.

I don't remember if I told the story about how David landed these tickets. So I'll share the brief version.
David won Billy Curington tickets. And then won the grand prize drawing for a stay and dinner at the sunset station in addition to the tickets. Unfortunately, we were going to be in Panaca that weekend. So we gave everything to Chris and Shelly. Since everything was in David's name, he went to the hotel with Chris to check them in and get their tickets. David was told by the radio station to pick up the concert tickets at the ampetheater. The box office at the theater told him the radio station had the tickets. ???? To apologize for the confusion and inconvenience, the box office gave Chris and Shelly 3rd row tickets for the Billy Curington concert, and front row seats for the Gary Allen concert a few weeks later. 
Score!!!! 
And there you have it.
David is one lucky son-of-a-gun.

No comments :