Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Twenty-Four years ago today...

...a hunter was born.
 Is he not the most adorable thing ever????
For David's birthday I've been working on a little something that required some pictures. 
Well, ask and ye shall receive! I only asked for a few specific photos, but Mama loaded me up!!! I love them all. And although I'm not using any of these ones for my little project (which isn't finished yet and will turn into a Christmas gift instead), I have to share them. David is too cute! He melts me. I think it's safe to say that our children will be beyond adorable. 
 Brothers

Sports Stills
hahaha. he HATES this picture!
After the State game with Felicia
Senior Photo
Ok, I'm done now...'til next year!!!
and...oh right. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!
I love you!
One quick fact about the man:
Anyone who knows him, anyone that has worked with him, anyone who has heard about him, and those who are closest to him have only the best things to say about him.
I think that is a huge compliment and so telling of what a good GOOD soul he is.
I am humbled on the daily that he chose to marry me!

No comments :