Thursday, November 17, 2011

All Done! [for now]

Remember when the front of our little space used to look something like this?
(ignore the bottom two pics)

Well, check it out now!
I got home from St. George on Saturday to find that David finished setting the last couple stones in our pathway AND put in a cuhute little planter box for me!!!
I love it. 
Monday I ran to Lowe's to get flowers and some good dirt and immediately got started on putting all these pretty things in my own little front yard. ;)
I think it turned out great!
From the front door
from the car door
from the top of our little pathway
Did I mention that I love it???
ALL of the stones and retaining wall bricks were leftovers just sitting in the corner of Grandpa's backyard. This project was pretty darn close to Free.99. Which makes it even better!

No comments :