Thursday, November 11, 2010

You know you're a redneck if....

Your Britta pitcher breaks...
...but you still use the filter...

I, Giulia, was pouring myself a glass of delicious, clear, clean water late one night. I was so thirsty so I got out of bed to get some water. I poured the glass, set the pitcher down on the counter and turned around to grab something else from the fridge. CRASH! In my drowsy state, I only set half of the pitcher on the counter, and good ol' gravity brought the whole thing (full) to the floor. It took two large towels to soak up the small lake. 
And I wouldn't say I'm a redneck, just resourceful. I don't want to spend another $25 on another filter when this method works just as well. 

2 comments :

Dan & Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Nicole said...

oh my gosh this is hilarious!! I love you giulia... I get to see you in a week!!