Friday, November 5, 2010

True Story. (A Few)

Because we don't really have much else to blog about, here's a series of short stories.
True Story number 1: As I merged on to the 95 (aka 515, or 93, or any other name it has...) this afternoon a huge sneeze burst out. It came from nowhere. I didn't have to sneeze, didn't feel like I would, I'm not allergic to anything, there was no dust in the air. It was strange. I just sneezed, a good, strong one too.  To make things more strange, as soon as said sneeze came out, a white Honda Accord flew past me. Its license plate read: ACHOOO. no joke.
True Story number 2: 1 year + 1 month-ish ago David proposed, and I said : Hai finito? Naturalmente! Siii!!!! More of that story to come later. (and I know, I know I keep avoiding putting all the details of our engagement up here. Every time I think about typing it all, I think about how long it will take and then I don't want to. ha. But I've slowly been working on it, so it really will be here soon...1+ year later...)
True story number 3: Say what? D&G rarely see each other? It's true. Lately he's been going in to work at 3 (a.m.!!!!), gets off mid-late afternoon, goes to school until evening, comes home, eats, sleeps, repeats M-F. She goes to school/studies all morning until mid-afternoon, teaches piano until 5, runs (half-marathon, remember?), gets home, eats, studies/plays piano until David comes home, puts David to bed, stays up studying/reading, sleeps, repeat. This makes us sad. But oh how we love our weekends! (except the last two weekends where Giulia has been a hunter's widow).
And because blogging is so not worth it without pictures, and because we don't have pictures of ourselves, here's some awesome pictures of our cute nephews. We really hope our kids are as cute as this.
Krugh.
Spencer.
Nacho Libre. (Please tell me you laughed.out.loud. at this perfect picture)
Logan.
Hey, we do have one of us! This is before we picked up Auntie Ashley from the airport. We watched the planes land and take off. 

And we can't leave out the latest addition, Miss Amelia (clearly not a nephew, but our first adorable niece!):
Saying goodbye Labor Day weekend, only a few days old.

And, well, that's it folks.

2 comments :

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Ok, 1) I love you, 2) These stories are perfect! So funny. and 3) Seriously, that Spencer picture is hilarious. THANK YOU for that. I'm giggling. :)

Felicia said...

I miss you already. This weekend was not enough. Miss Amelia agrees. Turkey day here we come!