Thursday, September 23, 2010

This Just Happened.

The boys and I are at Nonnie and Papa's house. We were playing with legos. The lego set has pairs of wheels, or as the boys think- weights (they do resemble a miniature dumb-bell). So they started weight lifting. And then Logan exclaimed, "I need music to work-out!" So he put a Queen CD in the stereo. And they did push-ups, and lifted weights, and did leg lifts while "Another One Bites the Dust" jammed in the background. And it was all quite humorous to watch. And the thought  hit me that I should be taking pictures! But I don't have a camera! But my laptop does! So, sorry about the blurry photos, the camera doesn't take the best action shots. And I was only able to get a few before Spencer figured out that I was taking pictures.
He thought it was the coolest thing.
So did Logan.


And then all they wanted to do was take pictures. (And I tried to get Spencer to make a funny face, but he would only do something funny after the flash. Oh well.


(And yes I realize that most, if not all of my sentences started with and, but, or so. )
AND: Spencer says yes like this: yesth. I giggle every time.
And. In an attempt to thrust himself front and center for a picture, Logan's mouth crashed into Spencer's head. That ended the fun real quick'. Logan is now crying and bleeding and Spencer is wondering what happened. 

1 comment :

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

This could not make me more happy. I am giggling, literally, out loud at work. I can't wait to see these two this weekend!!!