Sunday, September 26, 2010

The School Blues.

The plan was to work on HW until din.
Here's me (researching a "disease paper" for my A&P):
Just realizing that David is in dreamland.
Here's David:
He fought it as long as he could. I guess I could have tried to keep him awake. I mean, I'm sitting right here. But by the time I noticed the change in his breathing (awake breathing to deep sleep breathing), it was too late. He was long gone.
On a side note, I just realized that my undershirt has been on backwards. ALL DAY. Since we arrived at church at 8 am. Since we breakfasted at the parent's with fam and friends. since our ward. since parent's sacrament. since going to the pulpit in ps' sacrament mtg. ALL DAY. what the. You would think that I'd have noticed and rectified BEFORE any of this. oy.
Back to school.
Me: school- 15 credits, work part time (if you can call it that)
David: school- 9 credits, work full time- averages around 50 hr/week.
We don't see each other too often during the week. And when we do, we're usually doing hw/studying. Our goal is to have all school-related to-do's done by Friday evening. That way, we can enjoy just being with each other and family on the weekends. That didn't happen this week due to crazy long days of work (David) and getting things done for church calling (Giulia). Which is why it's Sunday and we're hiding in the grandparent's basement, workin' on "school stuff" until dinner starts. I think we both have a case of the 'school blues' (not to mention a light cold- sniffles + achy throat).
Oh Monday, please be kind.

No comments :