Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Some perspective.

"Life" is currently hitting us hard. If anyone wants to donate to D&G's pitty fund, we sure would appreciate it! :) Being poor college students can be fun sometimes, but right now we're tired of being poor and tired.
I, Giulia, constantly worry about how we're going to afford life. It seems like prices keep getting higher (gas, food, housing, TUITION), but wages have not kept up. So when we get in the "real world", how are we suppose to support our family? We're making it right now (barely), but the future scares me.
However, on the flip side of this, we are blessed. We are blessed to have each other. We are blessed to have families that love and support us and help us with way too much way too often. We love you all!

I received an email with a link to this video and it made me giggle and eased my mind from our present worries:


And that video reminded me of this video:

Who says the Stolworthy boys should do a reinactment of that at the YFR? lol.

And lastly, this gives me comfort:

No comments :