Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sisters




Sisters
Sisters
There were never such devoted sisters

Never had to have a chaperone "No, sir"
I'm there to keep my eye on her

Caring
Sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing (except Jenette hates it when I borrow her stuff)

When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome  (it could happen)
She wore the dress and I stayed home

All kinds of weather
We stick together
The same in the rain or sun
Two diff'rent faces
But in tight places
We think and we act as one (have you heard our laugh?)

Those who've 
Seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us

Many men have tried to split us up but no one can (the nephews)
Lord help the mister 
Who comes between me and my sister
And Lord help the sister
Who comes between me and my man (that's right.)

...from White Christmas. click here if want to watch the clip from the movie. click here if you want to watch another clip from the movie.
Casee is a sister, as far as we're concerned. 
I love my sisters!
Breezy is my sister too, as far as I'm concerned.
And how lucky am I to have  5 more (FIVE!) beautiful sisters? 
To my brothers: good job! We're so glad that these girls actually said yes! :)

Felicia and Chelsie- I love you both and could not be happier to be your sister! (and I'm really sad that we didn't get any pictures of us together)

Chelsie caught the bouquet at the reception







2 comments :

Breezy said...

oh. my. goodness. That is the most tender picture I have ever seen. AND I MISSSSSSS YOU!!!! and, holy smokes, I love you.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Teehee. Love this. And you. :) Thanks for being a most fabulous sister.