Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear NSC,

The only reason I can think of as to why you won't accept my AP or ACT scores or transfer my credits from BYU is: you want my money!!!! I could bite you. (If "you" were a person)
I am bored, almost to tears, in my Biology and Math classes. I am aggravated about having to take English again- reading enormous amounts of literature and writing pages upon pages analyzing what I've read.
I hope the money you're sucking from us will go toward something awesome in the school's budget.
And, question: why do the Millenium Scholarship funds for summer go through in September???? Where are we supposed to find 2 grand to give you up front in May for summer term?
However, I can't get too entirely upset because, well, confession- I rather like learning and going to school (I am more like my mother than I ever thought I would be). But I don't like wasting my money for classes that I've already completed. To keep from going crazy I will continue to think positively: I love what all the "A" marks in my classes have done for my GPA.
Lastly, I would like to comment on your textbook buyback rates. THEY STINK. I got 20 bones back for a book I paid 100+ for? I never, EVER, thought I would say this but- I miss the BYU Bookstore. :/ Has the sky fallen yet?
Sincerely,
Giulia
On a lighter note: Brianna's gettin' married on Saturday! Yeehaw!
A sneak peak of the beautiful bride:
She asked me to do her hair and make-up. We've had a few practice sessions to make sure everything goes smoothly on the big day. I've never done hair or make-up for something as big and momentous as a wedding (other than my own wedding), and I'm nervous! A Homecoming or a Prom, I'm ok with- not as much pressure. But if her hair and make-up looks ridiculous on one of the most important days of her life, it's all my fault! :( I don't think this will be the case, but things happen ya know?
And the only current pictures I have of TeamD&G:
Ciao!

No comments :