Monday, March 3, 2014

Found these on my thumb drive and figured I'd put them on here just for me. But you might think they're cool too. This was one of two final design projects for my landscape design class last semester. (My design won! eee!) We were given a plan view of the house and property with dimensions, a sleuth of problems with the property (the most cumbersome being the large rise in elevation), and a list of what the client wanted- which was a lot for a tiny amount of space, no backyard. We had to draw and color everything on paper as well as create a 3-D model on the computer. I have video of the model where you can "walk through" the yard essentially, but the format isn't compatible to anything except the design program- so it won't play on my computer, or anyone's computer for that matter that doesn't have VizTerra. But these pictures are fun to look at.




1 comment :

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

EEEK! It looks beautiful! Have you shown the mama and the papa, yet? I bet they'll absolutely love it. I'm so proud of you! You won?! Of course you did, you're amazing!!