Sunday, July 21, 2013

Little by little

 We are putting this house back together!
Tile in the bathroom got some grout:
 photo IMAG1347_zps4c735b1e.jpg

Bathroom got a new coat of paint:
 photo IMAG1348_zpsbab40c69.jpg
Mom picked the color for it, because I really didn't know what I wanted to do. At first I wasn't too keen on the creamy orange, but I admit- it is growing on me. 

Bathroom vanity installed, plus the rest of the bathroom finished- new toilet in and working, cased and caulked in the window, new fancy double-shower head put in (thanks Mom!)
 photo IMAG1349_zps0654d4e1.jpg

Check out this hole Mama dug for the mailbox post:
 photo IMAG1352_zpsd02673c7.jpg     photo IMAG1350_zps8a69f744.jpg
Over 2 feet deep! Plus, do you see that funky shovel she had to use? Isn't she the cutest?

Other improvements that I failed to get pictures of before coming up to work:
kitchen and laundry room finally painted, most of the new wood floor is in, kitchen cabinets and counters are in and look great, kitchen sink installed. Hip hip hoooooray! We can live there now and finish putting in the kitchen floor. To say that we are ecstatic to have a place of our own to live would be a huge understatement. My tummy just did a flip flop of excitement.

No comments :